Interesting fact. The photographer of this photo was a high school student. He committed suicide after exams.
Reblogging in memory of the photographer.
"You shouldn’t be worried about equality, women can vote!" Ah yes now I can choose which straight white man can oppress me what a time to be alive
i’m feeling sick
no no no no
this fucked me up
It’s 7pm on valentines day and they only buying cards now u already know these white men sleepin on the couch
(note to self)
- wear soft clothes
- swim in the rain
- embroider, draw, and knit to keep your hands busy
- go outside
- look at the moon
- be nice to yourself
- have a light heart
- everything will be ok
"what did this man do, officer?"
"he just… he just did everything”
I almost spit out my water
Like seriously, why isn’t pole dancing an olympic sport? This is freakin gymnastics. This is strength and skill. This is not sexual whatsoever. Why does pole dancing have to be so stigmatised as a sexual thing that only strippers do? I have great respect for all people who can pull this off. This is art and beauty right here.
because sex workers invented it. can we stop trying so hard to ~elevate~ stripping/pole dance from its roots? thx
1. They are stopping people from giving blood to protestors who are bleeding out
2. They are forcing doctors not to report number of deaths and injuries
3. They have hit people with real steel bullets instead of rubber one’s
4. They are sending severely injured people home without giving them proper treatment
CAN WE PLEASE SIGNAL BOOST THIS? Because literally nobody I’ve spoken to about this even knows wtf is happening.